Monday, December 9, 2013

What is a good hairstyle to go with a half-saree?

best hairstyle on saree
 on Genuine Hairstyles: Indian Saree
best hairstyle on saree image



wildangel1


I have almost hip length black hair, with no fringe.I am thinking of maybe a half french braid and then tie it with a side pony. Is that good? anyone have any better ideas? My dress is bright blue and lime green.


Answer
Sounds pretty. Or maybe princess curls (ponytail with curled hair-very simple)

what hairstyle would suit me when wearing a saree?




charissey


i have a bangs, a shoulder length hair, i dont know how to do my hair... can u help me guys?


Answer
well u can make a bun it looks good with sari :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good hairstyle to go with a half-saree?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment