Sunday, December 8, 2013

How can you change your hair color from black to chestnut brown without using hair dye?

best hair color to use
 on Burgundy Hair Color Ideas
best hair color to use image



Breathe. L


My hair color is black and I want it to be chestnut brown without using hair dye or whatsoever. I've seen a lot of videos on how to lighten your hair color naturally by using lemon juice. Sometimes I doubt that because my hair might change into any shade of gray. It would be really helpful if someone would tell me how to solve my problem.


Answer
Spakles12 is right. You may need to use lemon juice and stay for a while under the sun. But I don't think you can a achieve a good chestnut brown hair color without dying it.

What hair color do they put on drivers license for people who are bald?




Rawr


Like, If you are bald, what hair color does it say on your drivers license?
Star if you like?



Answer
haha never thought of it but they probably put their normal hair color when they have hair. like even if i dye my hair i always just put my natural color on my license




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can you change your hair color from black to chestnut brown without using hair dye?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment