Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What are the best Hair color products available?

10 best hair color product
 on ... hair the month before you go ombre treat your hair to weekly deep
10 best hair color product image



jade


I've tried just about every possible brand. My hair is curly and very thin. Dark brown but shows considerable amounts of white hair. For the last 2 times, I had my hair done at an expensive Aveda salon, with no results. The color turns red and there is no improvement to my already damaged hair, since I've been using hair coloring for about 10 years.

Thanks.



Answer
Take it easy. Try to avoid the color process. Just tie your hair in pony tail for about 1 yr so you can have new growth and cut it. If you really must color try to use vegetable based dyes.

Recommendations for best hair bleach and hair colour?




Jade


I'm planning to dip dye my hair pink and I have dark brown hair.
I've never dyed my hair and I rarely straighten it or use heat products on it (I have really curly long hair)

Any one know of a good bleach and hair colour product that will be bright on dark brown hair?
Links would be useful aswell please :)



Answer
I would go to sally's and get the bucket of powder bleach and 40 volume developer. It's cheaper and professionals use it. It will only cost about $20. And it's useful for up to 10 uses.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best Hair color products available?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment