Thursday, December 12, 2013

How do you do this hairstyle?

trendy hairstyle men
 on 2009-trendy-mens-hairstyle3
trendy hairstyle men image



MP


http://www.menshairstyles.net/v/men_formal_hairstyle/trendy+tuxedo+hairstyle+with+spikes.jpg.html

Can you give a detialed tutorial on how I could do this type of hairstyle? What should I use in terms of hair products to pull this off? Thank you in advance for your help.



Answer
Well Im not very good in mens hair but this is what I would do.
Get a texturing creme, maybe some dry wax? I use that on my hair and it makes it really piecey and textured. Just rub it into your hair and make it look messy and spray it with some hairspray.

You can also go on youtube and look up mens hair tutorials and something similar might pop up
:)

What is proper business dress etiquette for a CEO?




MP


Hello, I know proper dress etiquette pretty well. However, I just had a question on this topic. I am starting a company soon, and wanted to know, is there proper hairstyle etiquette?

My hair looks like that of this link:

http://www.totalhair.net/hair-styles/Celebrity-Hairstyles-Men/David-Beckham/david-beckham-8.jpg

Except without facial hair. Is this ok? Is it presentable in a business environment? It's an Ivy League hairstyle.

Thank you.



Answer
In the business world, most men do not use a lot of product in their hair. The style you linked to looks like it uses a lot of gel. In corporate workplaces, men usually wear softer styles, not trendy gelled-up hair. The cut would be fine but a softer look would be more professional, unless the person is working in a very fashion-conscious industry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you do this hairstyle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment