Sunday, December 8, 2013

How should dye my already dyed hair without too much damage?

best hair colour 2012
 on Celebrity Dye-job Disasters: Beauty: glamour.com
best hair colour 2012 image



Gabs


My natural hair color is jet black.
I've been dying it a few shades of brown throughout 2012 and even ombre'd it blonde at the tips.
But now, I would like to go back to my natural black hair color and I would like to ombre my tips a shade of purple.
For further visual, I'm a little Filipino girl and my hair goes down to my back. Lmao.

I'm thinking about using a color remover, but I'm reading around that doesn't work for light dye to dark hair? So, should I just dye it back to black? What's the best way to do this without completely damaging my hair?

Hopefully that's a short, sweet, and simple idea of my problem!



Answer
If your tips are still blonde, coat them in conditioner and dye the rest of it black. Then, when you've washed it all out, the black should have run down into the blonde just a little bit. Then dye that part purple, and it should blend together pretty well. Dye the bottom bit of the black purple as well, for good measure.

How to get temporary red dye out of my hair?

Q. Ok so, i dyed my hair tips in summer 2012 (in like june or july.) not really a deep color just a bright red. (My natural hair color is light light brown) anyways so it looked really nice the first few days, then it sucked. I hated it, it was an orangey yellow color, ew. That color faded out and now its like a blondish brownish its still not my natural color, and i dont want to cut it out cause i dyed it up too high and if i cut it ill have very short hair. I really need to know how to get this out without coloring it, the lady that did it said it should wash completely out after about 2 months, and that was 5 months ago. Its not fading out anymore and im worried, please help! Also, i dont want to re-dye it any other color and i dont want to use any color out products. Yes this is my first and last time i dye my hair. !


Answer
Red is the hardest color to get out. I know you don't want to hear this, but your best bet is to dye it something close to your natural color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should dye my already dyed hair without too much damage?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment