Saturday, December 14, 2013

What hair styles are trendy this season, I feel like I should change my look?

trendy hairstyle for long hair
 on Long Hairstyles: Long Hair Style for 2013
trendy hairstyle for long hair image



Isana


So right now, I have long hair with bangs on the sides, my face is round, what hairstyle should I wear?


Answer
Do a low bun. But when you do the ponytail part, part your hair on the side. The high ponytail is always cute. Or a french twist is in. Or you could straighten it, and put it half up and half down.

I have short, thick hair. What kind of hairstyle looks good without having to use much hair gel?




Ryley


Pretty self-explanatory. I recently posted pics of myself on here and everyone said to lose the hair gel, but I can't think of anything to do without using any hair gel. Otherwise it's just going to lay there. Long hair doesn't work for me, it grows a little in length and then just goes out and thick.


Answer
My sons both have thick hair. They stopped putting gel on their hair.
Too much work!

They just cut it themselves. They each live in different states, so they have their own clippers.

Been doing that since they're in HS. They're always trendy.

When my Younger one was in pre-school, he gelled and styled his hair like Elvis. So cute!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair styles are trendy this season, I feel like I should change my look?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment