Monday, December 9, 2013

Why did Satin Hair Coloring left me with a different hair color?

best hair color grey coverage
 on ... Vera Semi Permanent Hair Color Intense Gray Coverage 2 FL Oz | eBay
best hair color grey coverage image



helpme


Last night used a light brown, 5 N Satin Hair Coloring along with the gray coverage developer, left it on for 45 minutes as indicated, but my hair turned out uneven, with some black in most of the hair...Anyone knows why? Or had this happen to you too? How can I fix it without damaging my hair...
Thanks Benita but darker is exactly what i don't want, I want it Light Brown....as a matter of fact I feel my hair got seriously damaged.....



Answer
it could be anything but if you are darkening then you should reapply evenly and apply fast to the lighter areas first and dont lesve it on but for 20 min.

Beauticians please! Why is it my hair will not hold color for very long?




Loo


I can color my hair and 1 week later it is all washed out. I have tried professional and store bought (100% gray coverage) Everyone keeps saying it is because I have poris hair. (like people with gray hair) Any suggestions to keep the color longer? My natural hair color is a dark blonde to almost ashy. During the summer the sun totally bleaches it out.
Permanent color



Answer
Grey hair is not porous it is RESISTANT! You say you have tries multiple approaches and the color always fades but have you tried:
Buy your desired color and go to Sally Beauty Supply. You will need 2 items The first is called Grey magic. It helps color to penetrate deep into the hair. Use 15 drops of it in your color and do the normal processing time. ( 40 min is best)
The next item is a semi-permanent color in CLEAR. Yes, clear. After coloring your hair dry it completely. Then apply the clear gloss all over your hair. put a plastic cap on and allow to set for 30 min before washing it off. the clear color works like a clear coat for nail polish. It will add shine to the hair and prevent fading. I hope this works for you. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why did Satin Hair Coloring left me with a different hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment