Saturday, July 13, 2013

What over the counter hair color product will get my hair the lightest with out leaving it with alot of red?

best hair color product for blondes
 on Elle Macpherson Hair Color 2013 Celebrity Hair Color Guide | Personal ...
best hair color product for blondes image



hunny43113


My hair is naturally light brown, i have tried several haircoloring products, but i am always left with strawberry blonde never blonde. I dot have alot of money to spend at the salon so that options out. Is there any hope in an over the counter hair color?


Answer
Strip your hair then put on a light toner. this is the only sure fire way to get the exact hair color your trying for. I color and highlight all the women i know, have had many stylist tell them I do an awesome job and want me to come straight to see them if I am looking for work.

You can find the products at Sally's and other industry stores. GOOD LUCK!

The hair color I used is no longer made?




Jen


I dyed my hair a lighter blonde using an Herbal Essence hair color. Now they have changed their blonde products. My roots have grown out a great deal but I am afraid to color them with another product. Any suggestions?


Answer
I think that they improved it. They changed mine, too and I use the closest color match. It works all the same. Just the marketing package is different and the names of the colors are different. HOWEVER, it is the same.
Ebay sometimes sells the original Herbal Essence is you are set on that color. ebay.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What over the counter hair color product will get my hair the lightest with out leaving it with alot of red?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment