Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What are some good hairstyles for rounded faces?

best hairstyle round chubby face
 on hairstyles for round faces | Daily Glamour Tips with Short Hairstyles ...
best hairstyle round chubby face image



Fuhrer


Any hair style I'd have my face - cheeks look massive ;s I'm not even fat, but I have got chubby & round face, what kind of hairstyles would suit this type of faces?


Answer
FOR ROUND FACE:

Examples of celebs with round face: Ginnifer Goodwin, Monique, Ingrid Bergman Roseanne Barr Kate Winslet Natalie Merchant Drew Barrymore Christina Ricci Charlotte Church

Google them and see if you can find how they cut & style their hair, so you have an idea.

I've been toying with the idea of shaving my head, but I have a round, chubby face. Would it be a disaster?




Kathleen G


I really wanted to shave my head this coming summer, but I've been told that because my face is really round and somewhat chubby, that it would be a tragedy. I've tried finding pictures of bald women with round faces on the internet, but haven't had any luck. Would shaving my head when I have such a round face be a mistake?


Answer
yes. round chubby faces don't even look good with hair up. in fact, you need long hairstyles to elongate it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good hairstyles for rounded faces?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment