Thursday, July 11, 2013

What the best treatment for african american hair (to restore it and keep the hair strong)?

best hair color product for natural african american hair
 on best selling halle berry short charming hairstyle curly natural brown
best hair color product for natural african american hair image



karamelswt


My hair is very weak and i need something to make it stronger. Whats the best shampoo and conditioner? I used to use Paul Mitchell. Is that fine? I would also like a moisturize that will help my hair to grow longer and faster... any recommendations?


Answer
Paul Mitchell is actually a good choice; however, it is not all natural and as a stylist, I have found that natural products work better on african american hair. Why? Because black hair needs a lot of moisture to stay strong and grow, it does not produce natural oils like many other hair types. Any hair care products packed with natural oils will make your hair thrive. The best all natural products, that also make African American hair grow fast are Beauty 4 Ashes A Double Portion hair growth products. They have great oils like shea, jojoba, sunflower, avocado, and emu. I would also recommend Carol's daughter's hair milk.

Also, do the following things:
1) Limit heat styling to once a week
2) Limit hair coloring
3) Try to relax no more than every 6-8 weeks
4) Do not trim your hair unless it is ravaged...get rid of your cut happy stylist. Dominican stylists are supportive of growing african american hair
5)Eat lean protein, such as soy, fish, turkey, egg whites, and chicken
6) Take a B Complex Vitamin

What is a really good hair care product for African American, color treated hair?




Ivonna T


I am in the market for a new hair care product. I stopped using Pantene Pro V and Olive Oil Root Stimulator because I started color treating my hair and didn't feel they were the best products to use with my hair type. I recently starting using Motions Marula Formula and am not impressed. I just want something to promote hair growth, shine, and health.


Answer
Well, you could try using natural based products and see how they perform on your hair. Mineral Indulgence has natural products for relaxed hair and they helped with my daughter's relaxed hair. I purchase the Relaxed Hair Regimen as it's cheaper than buying the products individually. Plus you get a free scalp butter for hair growth if you get the regimen.

http://mineralindulgence.com/Hair_Care_Products.html

HIH!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What the best treatment for african american hair (to restore it and keep the hair strong)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment