Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How to dye my hair from a very light blonde to a darker color blonde?

best hair color product for blondes
 on Trendy Hair Color: Honey Caramel
best hair color product for blondes image



Sabrina Ch


My hair is a very light blonde. I want to go to a darker color such as caramel or honey. I don't have the money to go to a salon. So just wondering if anyone knew of some good hair coloring products to use to do so?


Answer
I have always used Revlon Hair Coloring boxes. Youd have to go to your local CVS or walgreens or even Walkmart, and look and see what colors they have go with a color that youd want to have and try it. They have very many choices.

Good Luck

What home hair color product would be best for going from light reddish brown to as brightest blonde I can get?




Blaqkcat


Ok I don't have the money to get it professionally done due to new budget but right now my hair is a light reddish brown and I would like to go platinum blonde without bleaching but I know thatz probably not possible but I would like to know what box hair color is strong enough to get it as lightest blonde as possible thanks!


Answer
http://www.sallybeauty.com/bleach-kit/SBS-140500,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair05-04

That works reeel well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye my hair from a very light blonde to a darker color blonde?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment