Monday, July 8, 2013

What are some good hairstyles i could try while wearing saree?

best hairstyle on saree
 on Pakistani Aunty Spicy Pictures in Bathroom | Hot Aunties Photos
best hairstyle on saree image



Ari


I've shoulder length hair with short bangs in the front. I'm korean. My fren's indian n she's gettin' married this weekend. So i've thought of putting saree but have no idea what to do with my hair. Any suggestions please. I'd be really grateful.^^


Answer
with shoulder lenght hair i prefer u to keep them open

What saree should I wear to a wedding party?




Priya


Hey girlies and maybe even guys, I was wondering what type of saree will look nice for a wedding party. Its not TOO fancy of a party but it is gonna be pretty big. I myself am 5'3ish, slim/flat stomach, dark dusky skin tone? Somewhere in between Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra. I am ordering a saree online and I got 3 that I really like. I wanna know which will most probably suit me the best and how should I make the blouse. Especially for the 3rd one because I don't like things that show off cleavage or that are sleeveless so please give me some good ideas. And please let me know some online websites where you buy sarees from! (That are affordable) My budget is no more that $120. And please suggest some trendy sarees that are in fashion right now. I also would love to get some hairstyle ideas/jewellery and makeup as well~
http://www.utsavfashion.com/store/sarees-large.aspx?icode=SWS4064
http://www.utsavfashion.com/store/sarees-large.aspx?icode=SXK540
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3305/anushkabollyonecom5.jpg



Answer
i would go with the second one it dont show to mush cleavage and if you go with the white it would be like hello look at my stomach. and you said you dont like that so go with the second one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good hairstyles i could try while wearing saree?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment