Saturday, July 13, 2013

What is your favorite hair color brand?

best hair color drugstore brands
 on Fuchsia Lipstick Roundup - Ivory and Olive
best hair color drugstore brands image



blondie


I'm planning to re-dye my hair soon, and I want my hair to turn out really good. Right now, my hair is light blonde. I'm planning on either doing light auburn with blonde highlights, light brown hair with blonde highlights, or an even lighter shade of blonde. What is your favorite drugstore brand for hair color? Which one gives the best color, and leaves your hair looking the shiniest and healthiest after dying? I would also like one that is fairly easy to apply. The only ones I've used this far are Preference and Garnier Nutrisse. Thanks!


Answer
Hmm for boxed dye go with revlon color silk:) I have tried like all the boxed dyes, i like this one best and it last a good time allways turns out how i want it pluss its cheap! :)

Does anyone know which drugstore brand shampoo is best for color treated hair?




susan


I color my hair. It is all gray. I am afraid to shampoo often because I fear that the color will come out. Does anyone know of a gentle drugstore brand that is affordable and good and won't strip my hair color? Any advice is greatly appreciated xox.


Answer
There's Herbal Essences "color me happy" which is a shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. You can find out more about it and other Herbal Essences shampoos at http://herbalessences.com/en-US/hair-care .

There's also Aussie "Color Mate" which is a bit hard for find but you may be able to find it.

There's Garnier Fruitcus and Pantene too!

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your favorite hair color brand?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment