Saturday, July 13, 2013

i need a hot/cute trendy hairstyles for african american teenager?

new trendy hairstyle
 on Mens Faux Hawks | Mens Faux Hawk Hairstyles Gallery
new trendy hairstyle image



deanna


I need a hot / cute trendy hairstyle but I have long hair that goes down my shoulder length I am african american
Do anyone have any ideas or a site that will help thank you.



Answer
I like the way rihanna's hair is braided in the front here:

http://photos.essence.com/system/images/gallery/000/755/093/full/rihanna-braid-gallery.jpg?1304575558

or this style too: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/rihanna-braids-hg-de.jpg

Does anyone have any trendy cool hairstyle ideas?

Q. I have hair down to my shoulders and pale skin. I am looking for a cool hairsyle for this fall because I starting 6th grade. If you have a picture of any trendy hairstyles please post the link thanks.


Answer
french plaits are awesome .... so is leaving your hair down and maybe straighten it with an iron.!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need a hot/cute trendy hairstyles for african american teenager?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment