Thursday, July 11, 2013

What hairstyle would you suggest I rock?

trendy hairstyle for round face
 on Medium Length Trendy Hairstyles for Round Face | Hairstyles Trendy
trendy hairstyle for round face image



Pr3ttyBash


I have a small round face,caramel complexion,with almond shaped eyes.I need some hairstyle tips and colors that will emphasis my almond shaped eyes but at the same time is trendy and youthful.


Answer
Front bangs or a longish sideswept fringe would look great. if you get an eyebrow sweeping fringe it draws attention to your eyes and make them stand out. for colours, i guess it would depend on your eye colour. if your eyes are dark brown, for instance, then dye your hair jet black, it'll make them "pop". with the bangs and your eyecolour, it would look absolutely amazing and trendy! :)

What are cute hairstyles for an 8th grade graduation?

Q. I told my little sister i would help her with her hair for her graduation, but I'm not sure what to do. She has long, straight brown hair. She has a round face and she looks pretty good with her hair back up off her face. She wants it curled but she doesn't want it just down or just up. She wants something cute and trendy. Any suggestions?


Answer
Well first things first, make her hair curly and a little bit wet. Then after, put it up in a bun and to me i think it would look cute.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyle would you suggest I rock?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment