Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What is your favorite brand of hair color for covering stubborn gray hair?

best hair color to cover grey
 on Revlon Colorsilk 4N Medium Brown Hair Colour
best hair color to cover grey image



clueless


I have finally found a temporary hair color by Clairol that matches my natural color but it doesn't cover gray very well. I don't have a lot of gray but what I do have I want to cover.


Answer
Loreal Preference works really well. I use it on my mom.

What kind of hair color can I use at home to beautifully cover grays and last?




Bottlecrac


All right ladies, I need your help. I love going to my local Aveda salon and having my hair done to the tune of $150. But going through a divorce, going to school full-time and only being able to work part-time now, I just can't afford it. Can anyone please recommend a brand of hair color I can do at home that covers grays effectively, stays beautiful and true for more than two to three weeks and will shine? Thank you!


Answer
I've always used Excellence Creme by Loreal. I only color the roots and have to do it about every 4 to 5 weeks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your favorite brand of hair color for covering stubborn gray hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment