Saturday, July 13, 2013

What brand of hair dye will work on black hair and not make it orange?

best haircolor brand for black hair
 on ... - Synthetic Braid in Bulk - Supreme - Toyokalon | Laissez Faire Hair
best haircolor brand for black hair image



min l


I recently dyed my hair "golden brown". It turned out very nice but over time it has faded into an ugly shade of orange.

I don't want to spend another 70 dollars on getting my hair dyed again so I was considering buying a box of hair dye from a store.

What brands would you consider for a brass-free hair dye that works on black hair?



Answer
so im guessing your natural haircolor is black so ur roots are growing out black?
if thats the case u might have to bleach just your roots and then when ur done dye it the color you want all over. bleaching just your roots really isnt that bad since its the healthiest hair on your head since its new hair growth

Good haircolor brand to lighten with besides clairol?




OhSoJazzy


I want to dye my hair from black to a strawberry blonde. I have used clairol and ion before, but two years ago my hair fell out after using it. I want to use a different haircolor brand that's just as effective. What should I use?


Answer
Maybe consider bleaching, although if your hair has already fallen out before this may not be the best option. I've tried the L'oreal Excellence Cremes, which are pretty good. Always check on the side of the box to see the darkest hair colour it lightens.

Since your hair is black, I'm not sure how it would turn out seeing as anyone with black hair or dark brown hair trying to go blonde have only one option which, like I said firstly, is bleaching. It is very damaging but that also depends on the developer you use. The higher the developer the quicker, but more damaging, it is to your hair.

For starters, you can lighten your hair to a light brown with, as I recommended, 'L'oreal Excellence Creme' dyes. It is easier to go blonde from light brown hair than straight from black.

Also just an extra note, if you ever get yellow or orange hair, yes, toners are an option but not everyone can go buy a toner on short notice. I recommend using ash blonde hair dyes because they can get rid of the yellow brassy tones, and I know this from experience.

Hope this helped (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand of hair dye will work on black hair and not make it orange?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment