Friday, July 12, 2013

I have a winter formal and i need help with hairstyles?

popular hairstyle 2011
 on ... /Xqte2vJe8V0/s400/Popular+Short+Hairstyles+2011+%25285%2529.jpg
popular hairstyle 2011 image



Olivia


I have a winter formal coming up and i need to figure out a hairstyle, I'm really bad at doing hair and in the past it's always looked bad. My hair is pretty think and its about 3 inches below my shoulders.


Also if you know how to do it directions would be nice! Thanks i'll pick a best answer!



Answer
This popular yahoo group has tons of pictures for the latest 2010/2011 hairstyles without adds or pop ups. There are also illustrations and how toâs with some links. It can take some patience, because there are so many different styles to view. The link is below.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/

Get yourself some rollers to get yourself started . The length is great. You can do pageboys, flips, updo's, scene styles, straight hair using jumbo rollers, ect. You will probably want to do an updo.
Heat tools are terrible for hair and not only cause damage that looks horrible, and with continued use will cause permanent hair damage and or hair loss- Great for wig shops! Rollers produce longer lasting curl, gorgeous hair, donât damage your hair, and are actually faster to use!
Take a look at my profile picture. It only took me 15 minutes to set my hair in rollers at night, then 20 minutes in the morning to remove the rollers and style it out. So what is faster, better for your hair and looks better? You can do the same thing for any hairstyle you would like. For an updo, Roll your hair with plastic rollers when it is wet with hair gel. After it is dry, take the rollers out and run your fingers through the curls. DONT BRUSH OR COMB THE CURLS. Then tease all of your hair. After your hair is teased and in a big mess, spray it with hairspray. After the hairspray it dry, gently brush your hair back into the desired up do and pin in up in the back. You can see some styles and roller diagrams from the link provided.
You can also use sponge or other types of softer rollers for sleeping. It takes some patience when first getting started, so don't get discourage. It takes practice for awhile to get them in nicely and to get fast at it. And have some fun trying different styles !! -Your options are endless!!
You can get rollers at stores like Walmart, drug stores and grocery stores, but they sell out quickly because they are so popular now. You can also buy them online

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/

How to find a good hairstyle?




Kezia


I am going to get a haircut soon, and I am looking for the right hairstyle. For many years I have stayed with the same style and I want to change that. I am looking for a style that makes my round face look less wide, and something to draw attention away from my large nose, can someone please help me?? I really need this, all my friends have their right hairstyles and I just have a plain look. It takes me a long time to make my hair because I can't do anything with it. HELP Please!


Answer
This popular yahoo group has tons of the best 2010/2011 hairstyle pictures from all over, so that you donât have to go surfing all over the internet for different hairstyle pictures. . There are also illustrations and how toâs with some links. You should be able to find a style that suits you and that you like. Just take a picture to yours stylist or try it at home yourself. The link is below.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a winter formal and i need help with hairstyles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment