Friday, July 12, 2013

Can I use different brands of hair color and developer?

best hair color salon
 on Highlighted blonde hair is delicate , and should be treated with ...
best hair color salon image



123456789


I told my friend to go to Claire's and buy me hair color. But she messed up and got me the wrong brand.
I have Wella Color Charm brand liquid creme hair color, but Salon Care creme developer.
They are two different brands, but will they still work? Thanks. :)



Answer
Yeah i always use to different brands and it works just fine (:

what is the difference between store bought hair color and salon color?

Q. somebody has told me that hair color from walmart or other stores have mettalic dye in it, or something like that. I dont see what the difference is between store bought and salon color, does anybody know? I just ordered three bottles of loreal excellence blonde hair color.


Answer
Over the counter hair color usually contains amonia and very low levels of developer. When you go to a professional salon, we use non-amonia hair color, and we can chose what level developer is necessary for the process. With over the counter color, you dont have a choice. That is why most hair colors dont turn out the way you expect them to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use different brands of hair color and developer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment