Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Why is my hair color fading. . . .?

Q. I used Loreal Prefrence, and it's only been a couple of weeks since I dyed my hair, but for some reason my color is totally fading?? I also noticed that when I wash my hair some of the dye comes out still?? I dyed it JET BLACK. . .the color looks great, but is this supposed to happen? I'M VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT!! (And my hair was like an auburn brown before). I love the Black hair but I wanted to keep it :(


Answer
Hair dye, especially the very bold colors, washes out. When I use red dyes on my hair, they always rinse red, no matter how many times I wash it. It's a normal occurance.

The color fades as well. If you plan on dyeing your hair regularly, you should get used to not washing it as often as you normally do. I only wash mine twice a week, so the color holds longer. Most people don't actually need to wash their hair more often than this. A few weeks in, I use a colored wash to brighten it up. You should also use lukewarm or cool water on your dyed hair, never hot, and as gentle a shampoo as possible.

I've used L'oreal Preference before, and while it's not my favorite for color choice (I like brighter colors), as a dye it's comparable to most major brands on the market.

hair color rinse?




dancestar


ok well i heard tht hair rinses are heathly for your hair and u can use a hair rinse a day after putting a relaxer in your hair.is that true???????i also would like to put it in my hair so i can have highlights is that possible??????but what kind of hair rinse should i use????????im lookin for like a light aburn?????im 14 and black do u think it will look good???


please help me



Answer
Hair rinses are fine to use after a relaxer, like Clairol Beautiful Browns. There is no developer involved. But, since there is no developer involved, they will not lighten your hair at all. They will only deposit. If you are looking for highlights, you need to forget straightening. They don't mix.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why is my hair color fading. . . .?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment