Wednesday, June 11, 2014

name of hair colour?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?




Waffle!


what is the name of the hair colour that is dark brown but red in the sunlight??
plzpzlzpzlplz i really need help also post piks of hair dye boxes so i can se!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx xx



Answer
any dark brown hair colour that says it has golden tones or that is a warm not a cool tone,they all look red in the sun


do this haircolour quiz and it will reccomend shades for you based on your natural haircolour,skin tone age and what kind of clothes you like

http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/programmes/pg_haircare/haircolorw_diagnosis/diagnosis.aspx?dgcode=DIAGQUIZZCOLO&dgpurge=1&tpcode=PROGRAMMES^PG_HAIRCARE^HAIRCOLORW_DIAGNOSIS

hair color suggestions?




Kar


I would like to dye my hair unnatural color, but I don'd know what color would look best on me. I was thinking along the lines of a red or blue, maybe purple, but I fairly pale skin, hazel eyes ( a bit more on the green side) with specs of grey in them and my natural hair color is a medium to light brown. If you could please suggest a hair color that is not too harsh, but would look good with pale skin and hazel eyes that would be a lot of help. Thank you!


Answer
it depends on the actual tone of your skin.

check out:

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20475181_20591842_21153816,00.html

and

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/quizzes/hair-color-for-your-skin

(quiz to take)


I personally have pale olive skin with green eyes. My hair is naturally dark brown but I have my colorist put some dark red in it (just random pieces that blend in), and it gives my hair more dimension and makes my eyes really pop.

My sister is also pale, but her skin is more porcelain peach. Her hair is a naturally dirty blonde, but she lightens it and puts some very pale pink streaks in it, which looks really pretty on her.

I recommend bringing in some photos to your stylist and he/she can help you determine which color(s) would be most flattering on you. (Don't try to do it yourself at home. Have it professionally done.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: name of hair colour?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment