Sunday, June 8, 2014

Toner or hair color?

Q. What is more drying...toner or hair color?


Answer
Hair color is more damaging but it depends. If you color your hair using a semi-permanent or permanent that is close to your natural color or the color you currrenlty wear then it won't do damage per se' because it only deposits color and so it doesn't break down your cuticle to change the appearance of your current hair color.

However, if you use permanent or bleach to lighten your hair then the color has to damage your cuticle by removing pigmentation from your cuticle which causes dryness/damage.

Toner usually just deposits color so it normally isnt damaging unless the ingredients are very harsh.

what is hair strip color for?




Dark Desir


For instance, I currently have brown hair with Platinum blonde highlights but then I want to get my hair dye black. Then once I have black hair for a few months, I want to get blonde highlights or whatsoever. Do I have to strip my hair color to get back to that color?


Answer
Yep. Black hair color is horrible to get out of your hair, and Since Color can't lift color, You would have to bleach(or Strip your hair, But it's basically the same thing, which strips your hair of it's color and pigment) your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Toner or hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment