Monday, June 9, 2014

Henna hair dye from Whole Foods?




Just_A_Gir


Today I am driving out to Whole Foods to pick up some henna to use as hair dye. However, I did some research online and read that getting henna from a health food store (like Whole Foods) means the product might be old/stale and give you a funky color. Do you think that I will be fine with the store-bought stuff, or should I order it online instead?


Answer
I bought a burgundy henna hair dye at Feel rite (a similar store), and it worked fine for me. I will say it was quite pricey, about 18 dollars, and that the dye didn't last long (reds generally don't). But there was nothing funky about my color, and it left my hair extremely soft. If you're worried still buying it online will probably save you from buying it at a hefty price.

Food Colouring Hair Dye!!?




Sarah


So I have a 2 week term break and I really want to dye my hair but I am not aloud it for school. But my friend told me I could dye it by putting food colouring in hair mousse and putting that on your hair but I want to know how long it lasts for. Anybody tried it and know?


Answer
Depends on your hair colour. If it's very light, the colour will probably last the whole break but if it's on the darker side, it will last you two washes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Henna hair dye from Whole Foods?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment