Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Best hair styling product for men with long'ish hair?




Joe


I have hair which is abit long and i style it like david beckham in the 2013 h&m advert. ( digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a435542/david-beckham-hm-advert-directed-by-guy-ritchie.html ).

The problem is i have not yet found a product that works well with my hair. i've got thickish hair, but when washed it becomes thin and floppy, any product makes my hair look greasy and make my hair flop.

You know when u dont wash ur hair for 2 days and it feels thick and u can style it however, or when u swim in the beach and dry ur hair.. ur hair gets the sort of 'mould it how u want' feel. i want a product that gives this sort of finish. I know it sounds stupid, but thats the only i can explain it!



Answer
It sounds like your hair lacks body to hold a style. Look for pomades (women's products are fine for you to use) or products that add body. Pomades are creamy and are applied by using very little and rubbing them in your hands and then running your finger through your hair. They make your hair behave as if it was a bit dirty, but of course it isn't.
If I knew how you style your hair (blow-dry, air dry..) I could add more advice but you could also ask your stylist. If he/she is your regular stylist even call or drop by for advice, but then you should buy what they suggest which could be expensive.

Avoid firm hold anything.

What is the best hair styling product for men?




Pineapple


I am trying to grow my hair but I can not style my hair because its not long or short.
I know that using Gel makes your hair fall out. But is there any products which are proven to be good for your hair? I am trying to go for the Surfer look (H) LOL .



Answer
My bf has the "surfer" look. Honestly, he just gets out of the shower, shakes his head like a dog, and lets it air dry and its perfect. What kind of product you use depends on what type of hair you have. Do you have frizzy/curly hair? If so use an anti-friz controlling serum. Do you have flat hair? If so use a volume booting spray. Go into the hair product isle and see what they have to offer. Even if something looks "girly" don't be afraid to use it, because it might give you the effect you're looking for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best hair styling product for men with long'ish hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment