Saturday, June 14, 2014

What hair color looks best with pale skin tone?




blah blah


I have a pale white complextion, and light brown hair/hazel eyes. (green/brown eyes) What hair color looks best with this type of skin complextion. What make up colors too? My tone is a cool color.


Answer
With pale skin tones i would say go for a warm soft hair color like a honey brown or a strawberry blond color. Mixing two extremes like pale skin and very dark hair only brings your paleness out more. Brown hair looks very nice with hazel eyes but if you feel for a change stick with a colors that are in that family. Dark brown with blond highlights would also look nice. If you are not sure or want to see how it looks on you then go to a store and try on color wigs to see it on your face. You have a pretty eye color so bring them out with a color that complements them. Again for the make up get colors that complement your eyes i would say some pastels don't over do it natural is very nice.

what is the best hair color/highlights for my skin tone?




Samantha


I don't know what my skin tone is and I need help to figure that out, so I can know what hair colors/highlights are best for me. How can I upload a picture to show so someone can help me?


Answer
if you want to look up a picture go to google images or type in something just into google web it will come up with something for that like you could type in "skin tone and hair colour" that will bound to come up with something your looking for :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color looks best with pale skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment