Saturday, June 14, 2014

I don't know what I will look like with a new hairstyle?




Zayn


I want a new hairstyle and get rid of my old one because it is out of control. It is wavy yet curly; so to give control over my hair, I want to start using gel or hairspray. However, you can't just use that for fun. You need to have a unique look like flipping you hair back.

There are 2 problems:
1. I don't know what hair I want.
2. Even if i find the style, I don't know what i will REALLY look like, i might not like it and have a burden on me for 2 months...
Any suggestions like an animation of yourself or something? Just to see what you would look like?



Answer
Upload your picture to the virtual hairstyle simulator:
http://imagehairstyler.appspot.com/
to try on new hairstyles !

How should i cut my hair for the holidays?




Sarah


I want a new look for the holidays with a new haircut. I have shoulder length hair and i want my hair to be kind of short. Links of some hairstyles will help out a lot. Thank you to everyone who helps out with this one.


Answer
Find a new hairstyle with virtual hairstyle simulator:
http://imagehairstyler.appspot.com/
and your face picture !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I don't know what I will look like with a new hairstyle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment