Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hair Color?




olivia_and


What is a really good home hair color product?


Answer
I like Color Pulse, they say they only last for 8-12 washes but they last for longer than that... unless you swim alot, like me, then they come out really quickly. But I have colored my hair twice with Color Pulse and it didn't damage my hair at all. I prefer the wash-out colors so that if you change your mind you can just shampoo it until it comes out, and so that you can have a change of hair color for a few weeks but then you can have your old hair color back so that you can recolor it if you want.

What is the best at-home hair coloring product?




jc


I've gone to the salon twice now to get red highlights in my dark brunette hair, but still am not satisfied with the results. It isn't enough red and the red slowly fades to a blond-ish red.

I wanted to dry an at-home hair coloring kit, but am not sure which brand to choose. I've heard L'Oreal and Garnier have good ones... what are your opinions?

Also, am I supposed to wait a certain amount of time after going to the salon before using an at-home coloring product? I went to the salon on November 14th (ten days ago as of today, November 24th).

Thanks! =]



Answer
Lo'Real Feria is good. In general you would want to wait between 6 to 8 weeks between coloring. you don't want to run the risk of over processing your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment