Thursday, June 12, 2014

what hair color would suit me?? i need something different please:3?




Amber


alrighty, i have ice blue eyes, a somewhat tan skin tone and long hair. my hair is currently black and I'm so bored with it. im open to literally any hair color anyone thinks would go well with me. even extreme "ohmygod" colors. anything but blonde, im not up for frying all my hair off. been there, done that>.< thanks you's ^__^


Answer
Blonde hair does bring out your eyes, you could try a darker coloured blonde or a light brown.
You could get tips [I've had black hair and blonde tips since 2009]. They're always good and attractive, and you can get them in random places like under your ears or on your fringe.
I wouldn't suggest going blue because the blue hair would stand out, not your eyes [I think?]
You could also start curling your hair [if you have straight hair] or straighen your hair [if you have curly h air] if you haven't been there before.

What is your natural hair color?







My natural hair color is light brown/blonde with blonde highlights :D


Answer
My natural hair color is blonde. Although I haven't seen it in years, I still act like a blonde!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what hair color would suit me?? i need something different please:3?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment