Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hair Color?

Q. I'm thinking of putting thin streaks of either dark brown or red in my hair, I want to make my hair look trendier, more rockster... or should I dye it like a auburn red color?
Here's a picture of me:
http://a122.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_ef1d340aa5bec09d566cc2eb1b165d91.jpg

What shall I do?


Answer
You could definitely pull off a dark auburn/ dark copper look, so go for it and rock it girl!

Does anybody have good pictures of hair color ideas?




ronra


I have medium short brown hair and I am getting it done soon. I was thinking brown with Blonde hightlights or even red in it. Cant find any good pictures! Please help! I want something different!


Answer
well im not sure if i can find pictures but if you want some red in it, try dip dying. it'll look cute and they're very trendy right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment