Saturday, June 14, 2014

Question about hair color....?




Sarah


My natural color is auburn, which is like a reddish brown. I've colored my hair ALOT. I wish I could get back to my natural color, but it never seems to work. I always color it, but within 2-3 weeks of coloring it, it fades back to my reddish blonde color. It's been about 5 months since I last colored it, and I want dark hair really REALLY bad, so I colored it last night. I love the color and was wondering what I can do to keep it dark. Thanks for your help.


Answer
What are you using to color your hair? My mom is a hair stylist and has been doing hair for over 40 years. She has been the only person to EVER dye my hair. My natural color is a dark brown. I went from blonde, back to my normal color in only a few coloring sessions. My mom moved out of state and it was too costly to drive to see her or to go to the salon. She told me what to do (its very easy). Here's what to do: Go to a beauty supply store, like Sally's. Purchase color from their professional lines, my fav is Wella. Pick a color closest to the one you want.. you also need to purchase a developer. My fav is the Salon Care brand.. get the creme in a 10 volume if you are going dark. All you need now is the supplies, like gloves, cape, and applicator. If you get the creme/gel color, then you need a bowl and brush, but if you get the liquid color, then you need a bottle.. ask the lady in Sally's to help. To apply, just start in sections and work your way through.. I used to get a friend (or even my boyfriend to help) until I got used to getting the back of my head. It will cost you under $10 to get a professional dye job at home with great results! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!

Hair Color!?




Heather


I'm natually a mousy blonde (currently have hight lights and a few low lights), icy blue eyes, and very fair skin. I was thinking about dying my hair brown. Would this color look to dark? Can anyone include any pictures of somebody with brown hair, fair skin, and blue eyes??? Thanks!


Answer
I don't think it's possible to include pictures in these answers, but I've provided some links to pictures. :)

Whether it will "look too dark" or not really depends on your preference! It is your hair, after all! :) Such a look WILL get you noticed, though! It isn't subtle.

Blue-eyed brunettes look incredibly striking. Cool ash browns complement a cool complexion due to the dramatic contrast between pale neutral skin and very dark hair. Both blue and grey eyes gain intensity.

Darker colours have the most potent light reflecting qualities and so work well with bobs and long styles as they emphasise sleekness.

Cool brunette shades are among the most striking, but their lack of warmth can be harsh. Go particularly carefully if you're doing it yourself. Dark-brown shades off the shelf often come out as black.
---------------------
These are some famous blue-eyed ladies with brown hair:

Cameron Diaz â (a natural blonde, but she sometimes lowlights it to brown.)
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5844/12903278_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Diaz%2C%20Cameron&seq=40
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6055/CameronDi_Leste_13895993_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Diaz%2C%20Cameron&seq=25
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5848/CameronDia_Grani_12907452_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Diaz%2C%20Cameron&seq=32
Dark brown hair with a cool violet hue gives Cameron's blue eyes a boost and ushers in a sultry new persona.

Sadie Frost â another blue-eyed girl in love with bitter chocolate locks.
http://www.celebopedia.com/sadie-frost/images/sadie-frost.jpg
Cut to bob length the vibe is one of effortless chic.

Alsou (famous Russian model) â
http://www.rususa.com/photo/gallery.asp-galleryid-8-imageid-231
With her natural raven-black shade, Alsou's pale blue eyes and porcelain complexion are enhanced. Make-up - a pale base and rosy blush - is integral to the look's success.
----------------
You may want to try a temporary hair-darkening rinse first, before you go with permanent color. One such: Aveda Black Malva Shampoo (www.aveda.com)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question about hair color....?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment