Saturday, June 14, 2014

Where can I find very short asian hairstyles?




Taco Lee


I have been looking for very short asian hairstyles . I've looked on all the search results on google but none impress me . My hair is medium length but I want it shorter I'm going into the national guard in sep and really want to cut my hair . [women's and some boy cuts are what I'm looking for ] .


Answer
Well, instead of looking for something along the lines of "short Asian hairstyles" maybe broaden your search to women's boy cuts, pixie cuts + women, bob cut + women, or buzz cut + women. Pop those into google and see what comes up. Good luck :)

why asian women have so limited hairstyle?




Alexis


I live in asia, Im asian, this is not racism its truth
anyways? I wonder why I see girls with only 3 hairstyles
in japan its different but here in korea thats what I see
well there are exceptions everywhere so dont tell me YOU or teenie tiny percent of asian women are different, its like saying there is a black kid with albinism
so that every black kids have blonde hair blue eyes
its not because asian women are busy
its a stereotype that asians are hardworking
asian people in western countries are very hardworking
they were people who were wealthy enough to get a long stay visa, citizenship,
and the first generation of asian emigrants were very determined people
most asians are afraid to leave their community



Answer
Uh.. I'm Asian and my hairstyle is so not limited. It depends on the person. Yeah, I know we all have long black and boring straight hair but you don't have to keep it that way. and you started to not make sense. I believe that everyone works hard, not just Asian women.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find very short asian hairstyles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment