Monday, May 19, 2014

Where to get hair extensions in NYC?




Chelsea S


I live in NYC and I am looking for a salon or any place that sells hair extensions for a Caucasians hair. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars but I also don't want to look like I'm wearing fake hair.


Answer
Visit Patricia Hair Extensions salon. My personal experience, they have different varieties of extensions like Caucasians, fusion, Brazilian etc in different length and colors. Very affordable price too.

NYC salons?




Lindsay P


I've had the same haircut forever now. I'm always terrified to get it cut and colored for fear it will look horrendous. I've finally gathered the courage to blow my work bonus (small as it is) on a haircut in NYC. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a salon that could give me the best haircut of my life. I don't want to spend $500 for a haircut though. I also don't want some crappy place where I could get the same haircut at home without traveling 5 hours. I want to walk into work the next day and have everyone tell me I look amazing. Basically I want to walk into the salon and say "do whatever you want. Just make me beautiful."


Answer
If you have curly hair, devachan is the place to go!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to get hair extensions in NYC?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment