Wednesday, May 21, 2014

what is the best at home hair coloring product without ammonia or peroxide for african american hair?




llsimpson1


I have relaxed hair, medium brown hair and i want to get a honey blond. is there any hair coloring preferable semipermanent that I could use that doesn't damage african american hair?


Answer
i have relaxed hair too. and i used black and lovely hair color. it has peroxide in it but it lovely

Is there a hair color without ammonia or peroxide out there?




Carol Webs


I am looking for a non-toxic hair dye, that would be easy to find in "ordinary" stores.


Answer
i have natural black hair and i ever got my dark brown hair with chocolate powder, lol, im serious.
i mix it with ordinary shampoo and put it on my wet hair, let it for more than 30mins and rinse it. chocolate powder have no ammonia or peroxide :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best at home hair coloring product without ammonia or peroxide for african american hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment