Saturday, May 24, 2014

Where can I buy "Punky Hairdye" in Vancouver?




Jocelyn Ch


I was wondering where I can buy punky colour hair dye :) In BC Vancouver ^^ thanks!
I dont think that there is hot topic in vancouver :P



Answer
Shopper's Drug Mart, any Sally's Beauty Supply store (if there is one), or you can try any other beauty supply store and they should have it :]

Caught shoplifting in Vancouver, BC.. What could happen?

Q. Today I was caught shoplifting at Shoppers Drug Mart. I took a nail polish and made it just out the door when an undercover security guard stopped me. At first he accused me of taking nailpolish and lipstick, but I showed him the nail polish and admitted to my wrong. He took me to the back of the store and asked for my ID. He wrote down my name, address, birthday and hair color and height. When I asked what was going to happen he said "nothing, you will just not be allowed back in the store". He did not make me sign anything, he did not call the police and he didn't even take a picture of me. He asked if I wanted to pay for the item and I said no thanks and then I left. That was it. BUT I am worried and scared that I will receive something in the mail, like a fine. Or could he give my information to the police and get a warrant for me? I just want to know what could possibly happen now.

I also wanted to get some advice. I was wondering if I should maybe e-mail an apology to Shoppers. I feel very guilty and like a terrible human being.

Before any of you reply with negative comments please know that I am remorceful and very regretful. This is the first time I have ever tried to steal anything. I do not know what posessed me to do so as I could have afforded to just buy the nail polish. I will never ever even think about trying to steal something ever again.


Answer
First off, let me say I work Loss Prevention, one of those guys that stopped you. Second, let me assure you nothing will happen except you MAY receive a VERY SMALL bill in the mail from the store. It does not go on your record, and you do not have a warrant. This is because to save time and money, stores to not prosecute unless it is over a certain amount (my store is $50). Due to the fact you did not sign anything, you probably won't even get a bill.

Now, you are not under any circumstances allowed back in the store. If you are seen in there, you will be cited for trespassing, which is a worse offense than petty theft (no joke). Also, don't do it again.

If you would like to write an apology note, you can. My associates and I always get a kick out out them :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy "Punky Hairdye" in Vancouver?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment