Friday, May 23, 2014

what color hair should you have (quiz) & put ur signs 2 :] ?

Q. heres the quiz! http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorhairshouldyouhavequiz/

tell us the results you got & put ur zodiac signs 2!
oh & tell us ur real hair color too :]

my results:

Your Hair Should Be Brown

You are an intelligent, well respected person.
You are very confident. You take yourself seriously, and other people take you seriously too.

You are a good leader, and you can be trusted with someone's life.
You motivate people well, and you command respect easily.

You are competent, successful, and organized. You can't stand chaos.
Some people mistake you for being cold, calculating, or elitist.

aquarius w/ leo rising
i have black hair


Answer
Your Hair Should Be Red
You are a passionate person... both in love and in life.
You have many causes that are important to you. You can be very intense.

You are very fiery. You speak up, and you don't mince words.
You also have a very flamboyant personality. You love to show off.

You are both eccentric and expressive. You like to share your unique point of view.
You can become quite impassioned. So impassioned that you can seem a little overbearing.

lol. must be my aries rising!!!
cancer sun

Teens: ~Beauty/Life~ Summer Quiz?




Cesca [bre


Hey, fellow adolescents! Here's a quiz for all of you (Sorry if this quiz mainly caters for girls, no offense intended, guys!):

BEAUTY:
1) What's your favorite color on you, or a color that someone has always complimented you on?
2) What is the one product [for skin, hair, teeth, etc] that you could not live without?
3) What color are your eyes, and what is your favorite eye color?
4) Describe your favorite summer outfit. Would you wear it to school?
5) What aspect of your body do you love?
6) What is your signature scent?
7) What do you buy your lingerie?
8) Do you know of any good places to get an awesome sundress?
9) What do you do to keep in awesome shape for summer?
10) Do you think you are beautiful?

ACADEMICS/INTELLECTUAL:
1) Do you think you are a good student?
2) If you're a senior or in university, what advice would you give to other people in 9th, 10th, and 11th grade?
3) Do you have a dream college? Have you been accepted? Do you think you can be accepted?
4) Are you going to do any work for the summer to prepare for the coming year?
5) Are you involved in community service/extracurricular activities? What makes you different than the next student?

IN GENERAL:
1) Do you feel you are a confident person?
2) What do you wear to make you feel awesome about yourself?
3) When feeling insecure, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
4) Is life...beautiful? : )
5) Is this 2009-2010 going to be the best year yet for you?

Long, but thanks for taking the time! All the best to you, and have a sweet summer!

~breatheme.
LOL - For lingerie, I just mean underwear/bras : )
You guys are awesome...thanks for the lovely answers so far...rock on : )



Answer
BEAUTY:
1) What's your favorite color on you, or a color that someone has always complimented you on?
Green is my "signature color," and I receive the most compliments when I'm wearing it because it accentuates my eyes and suits my vibe. I favor vibrant colors like scarlet red, indigo, cobalt blue, and fuchsia, so they are the runners-up to green.
2) What is the one product [for skin, hair, teeth, etc] that you could not live without?
California Baby Chemical-Free SPF 30 because without sunblock I'd have to live my life nocturnally, as a hermit. or in sunburnt agony. I have a very fair peaches and cream complexion that begins to look like like molten strawberries after prolonged unprotected exposure to the sun. My second choice would be toothpaste.
3) What color are your eyes, and what is your favorite eye color?
My eyes are a blue-green that appear to change in hue depending on what I'm wearing. Some people swear I have blue eyes, but in actuality they are more green with aqua undertones. My favorite eye color is my boyfriend's: a sweet, pure, sky blue.
4) Describe your favorite summer outfit. Would you wear it to school?
An uber-comfortable, delightfully adorable sundress paired with flip-flops and simple jewelry like a bracelet I'll wear around my upper arm and a necklace is my favorite outfit. I wouldn't wear it to school because we have uniforms.
5) What aspect of your body do you love?
Everything. My body is far from being flawless, but I am proud that it is mine, and I treat it with care and respect.
6) What is your signature scent?
I match my scent to my mood, so it varies from Lush's lovely mix of lavender, sage and vanilla in their American Cream perfume bar, to the spunky, scrumptious scent of Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange
to Stella McCartney's sophisticated, sensuous rose and amber perfume.
7) What do you buy your lingerie?
I buy my lingerie almost exclusively from Stella McCartney. Her entire line is vegan, beautifully made, and cleverly designed. I buy my "Booty Pops" from Kitson, my cheeky day-of-the week underwear from Paul Frank, and the bras I mainly wear to school and working out from Lululemon and Victoria's Secret.
http://www.bootypoppanties.com/
8) Do you know of any good places to get an awesome sundress?
I love the sundresses from Anthropologie, Juicy, Free People, and Planet Blue, but I'm not sure if those stores are available in your area. Here are the links to a few of my favorite online stores:
http://www.modcloth.com/
http://www.polkadotsandmoonbeams.com/instyle/dept.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=3078
http://store.delias.com/frontpage.do?topnavTrack=frontpage&incmpid=TB
http://www.artfulwears.com/
this is a great all-purpose site:
http://www.chictopia.com/
9) What do you do to keep in awesome shape for summer?
I surf most mornings, and it's an excellent way of staying in shape and starting the day on a happy note. I also bike, hike, skateboard, run, rollerblade, swim, do yoga and pilates, and play tennis and volleyball, and just in general try to avoid driving whenever possible.
10) Do you think you are beautiful?
Absolutely. And so are you. Being beautiful is more about your character and your life philosophy than aesthetics.
ACADEMICS/INTELLECTUAL:
1) Do you think you are a good student?
Yes. I work hard to be an excellent student.
2) If you're a senior or in university, what advice would you give to other people in 9th, 10th, and 11th grade?
Never cave in to your fears. Try out for the team even if you are afraid you won't make it; go for the leadership role of the club or newspaper; study abroad if you have the opportunity to even if you are worried about being homesick, and take the challenging courses even if you fear they may lower your GPA because colleges will most likely be impressed by your willingness to take academic risks. A recruiter for Yale once told me that a B and even a C in a class like AP Calculus looks better on your GPA than an A in a regular math class. Be passionately curious. Allow yourself to creatively and intellectually roam and experiment. But always keep your focus. Set your goals and don't allow anything or anyone to distract you for pursuing them.
3) Do you have a dream college? Have you been accepted? Do you think you can be accepted?
Yes, I've dreamed of going to Stanford since I was 11, and I was accepted.
4) Are you going to do any work for the summer to prepare for the coming year?
I am taking a gap year in between high school & college this upcoming year to intern, volunteer and work on my art and music, and this summer I'll prepare for the year ahead by carefully fine-tuning my plans and getting everything into place, reading and exploring. I'm heading off to China in late July to sing at a few venues and then to Brazil in August with my mom on a humanitarian mission, and I think those experiences will give me new perspectives that will enrich my upcoming year.
5) Are you involved in community service/extracurricular activities? What makes you different than the next student?
Yes, I am a committed volunteer in my community and involved in numerous school activities. I am a volunteer dance teacher three Saturday mornings a month at a center for underprivileged children downtown; I participate in the beautification of inner-city schools by painting murals; I belong to a music ministry that performs at nursing homes and homeless shelters, and I help to plan the fundraising events that my school hosts. I am incredibly involved at my school with everything from student council to the literary magazine, Model UN, Art Club, Student Ambassadors and
several sports.

IN GENERAL:
1) Do you feel you are a confident person?
Yes. In order to live a successful, fulfilling life you must believe in yourself, and nothing is more magnetic or attractive than confidence.
2) What do you wear to make you feel awesome about yourself?
A necklace my grandmother gave to me that makes me feel awesome because she was awesome, and her pure love for me was..... awesome.
3) When feeling insecure, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I put on a song and dance, I go surfing and feel the strength of the waves beneath my feet, I call my mom because she is a great esteem booster, I pray, and I banish negative thoughts.
4) Is life...beautiful? : )
Live is fragile, ephemeral, turbulent, unpredictable, unfair, complex, hard, precious, extraordinary, exhilarating, and very beautiful.
5) Is this 2009-2010 going to be the best year yet for you?
Thus far it's been a struggle, but it's taught me and molded and matured me more than any other time in my life, and I am very optimistic about the months ahead.

I hope you have the loveliest summer yet, sweet girl, and that everyday of it you live fully, laugh heartily, and are happy.

~ Pax / Peace : )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what color hair should you have (quiz) & put ur signs 2 :] ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment