Friday, May 23, 2014

Is Hair Color a Care for Guys?




Rainbows L


My cousin will only date blonds, my uncle's into red heads and I'm a brunette. I tend to see so many blond girls giggling with their boyfriends, so I have to ask - Do you care about hair color?!
I'm personally fine in the dating area, as a brunette, but people tend to think I'm a dirty blond? IS the blond theory right?



Answer
Hair color matters most of the time. I love them all but I prefer brunette. It's as simple as, do you like a guy that's muscular or a guy that's fat?

What you have is sexy as well because two-toned hair is just... well... sexy. (No, not hitting on you.)

A guy just finds that particular item sexy is all.

hair color help (GUYS)?




Han B


ok so do guys really prefer blondes over brunettes???
what hair color do you find the most appealing?

im just curious



Answer
I definitely don't think so. It really depends for the guy (but I know people hate it when I say that). The truth is: (you sure you want to hear it?)

Guys freakin love brunettes (I know I certainly do). We do not prefer brunettes over blondes, that would be a ridiculous thing to say. One of the only reasons that someone would think that is because blondes are usually featured in magazines. But this is really only because their hair is much lighter, making the sun reflect off of it more. Plus their hair is the color of the sand. But hey, swear to God, men don't have some kind of weird paranormal attraction to blondes.

What hair do I find most appealing? Well, hey, if I happened to meet a blonde, then the hair I find most appealing is blonde. If I happened to meet you, which I take to be a brunette, then Goddamn, brown hair is sexy!

It's less about the hair and more about the way you are. Carry an open smile (remember to smile with your eyes) and have that little bounce in your step. You're obviously concerned with how guys see you (which is why you directed this question for guys). So I'm telling you: we don't care what color your hair is. We care about who you are and how well you take care of us and let us take care of you.

I'm actually about to ask my own question, but I hoped this helped somewhat. Stay cool.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is Hair Color a Care for Guys?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment