Friday, May 23, 2014

Conditioning Color Gloss?




Melanie


I have redken ash blonde conditioning color gloss but what is it for and how do I apply it and how long to keep it in??

I just highlighted my hair with bleach also



Answer
The conditioning gloss adds shine to your hair and keeps the colour from looking dull. Thats pretty much what its for.

Keep it in for about two minutes then wash it out.

What is a color gloss in your hair?




girlyy


I want to get my hair done and heard someone talking about a color gloss that has a demipermanent color. For anyone that knows what this is, i have a few questions. Ive never died my hair before so really dont want to do this if Im going to have to keep up on it. Do i get to pick the color? I have medium light brown hair and if it eventually goes away and goes back to my natural tint then i would pick something like dark brown or red for a change, but I def dont want it to be permanent. Please someone help if you know anything about this,

Thanks!



Answer
the color go after 15 shampoo, it's juste glossing your hair, shinning, but not change the color,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Conditioning Color Gloss?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment