Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm having a halloween party, how can I make it a good one?




The cooles


I'm 16 and I'm having a halloween/birthday party, with about 20 people at my house.
How shall I make it a great party?
Food, music, drink... any ideas?
It would be really helpful, thanks :D
And...
I'm a girl, my parents will not be home and by drink I don't mean soda :)



Answer
Well you should have everyone wear costumes (obvs)
Have contests for like hottest costume, scariest, most detailed, etc.

Maybe have a bonfire themed halloween party -
- Marshmellows + graham crackers + chocolate is a must!(: lol
- Have a bonfire of course in the middle n have everyone sit around it!
- tell scary stories(:
- have tents maybe to chill in?
- gotta have some awesome background music right? just play upbeat music, and throw in some scary/dark sounding music, gotta play "thriller," by micheal jackson!(:
- jam out!
- karoake?
- wat's a party w/ out havin tasty, lip smacking food right? like hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken on a stick, fruit kabobs?
- have sing-a-longs? lol
- dance off maybe? or freeze (where u everyone dance n when the music goes off u gotta freeze whoever moves is out, last person wins a prize?)
- giveout glow sticks and pretty lanters/candles to hang around
- there are these little sticks that turn the fire different colors
and make sure you take lots of pics for memories(: they last a lifetime!
Here is a link for bonfire ideas: http://www.ehow.com/how_4772361_throw-beach-bonfire-party.html


Here are some websites that might help...
Food: http://familyfun.go.com/halloween/halloween-recipes/ (hot wings, deviled eggs, pizza, lots of candy like candy corn, chocolate, jelly beans, licorice, etc.) here are some black cocktails: http://www.celebrations.com/content/black-cocktail-black-gin
Supplies: http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?requestURI=viewEndecaCategory&categoryId=388560+1237&BP=8882&source=google&cm_mmc=google-_-OTC+Halloween+Supplies-_-Party+Supply+-+Halloween+-+Halloween+Party+Supplies-_-9a38d8a9cb4047648458f89f0f8e2ec5&ms=search
Decor ideas: put fake spiders and bugs all around, fake webs, tombstones,

Activities:
- spin the bottle
- 7 minutes in heaven
- baby if you love me - its where they sit on their lap and say "Baby if you love me, won't you please smile?" They can play with that player's hair or whisper in their ear or act loving or anything that will get them to laugh.
- dance offs/contests
- freeze its where everyone dances and when the music stops everyone freezes, if you move your out, last person wins a prize?
- truth or dare
- hide and seek/tag in dark
- limbo
- musical chairs (sounds gay, but actually is fun people end up falling, sittin on other ppls lap)
- prank call

and theres the typical halloween games like: bob for apples


Good luck!

Help? I don't know how to do this.?




Cenax


Chapter Two

My shoes echoed throughout the deserted hallways and my head was spinning. Class had already started, and I was doomed to another lecture about tardiness from Mrs. Jackson. I winced with every step I took because my feet were numb, and the blood was flowing in my veins again.
I quietly walked past Mrs. Jacksonâs room, and saw my sister, Nikki Paige, looking at me. Nikki had brown hair that came up to her shoulders. She wore glasses, but not the nerdy type. She actually looked cute in them. People canât believe weâre sisters, or even related in that matter.
I walked to my locker, spun the combination, and it clicked open in success. I opened the metal door gently, and I appeared in my mini mirror. My cheeks were flushed because of the cold weather, and my makeup was smeared. Great.
I fixed my makeup, and brushed my blonde hair. I took once last glance at myself, my hazel eyes sparkled in the dim hallway lights. I got my notebooks, bag, and books for my next classes. Then shut my locker door, and locked it back up. I walked slowly to Mrs. Jacksonâs class, not eager to get there anytime soon.
Eventually, I got there and I dreaded it. I could already hear Mrs. Jacksonâs booming voice calling roll. I slid my fingers onto the cold silver handle, and slowly it clicked open. That click was like someone yelled âSheâs here!â because every single person in that classroom looked in my direction. I gulped.
âWell, well, well, Ms. Paige, so nice of you to be tardy for the third time in a row.â Mrs. Jackson bellowed. I felt my face get hot. I laughed nervously. âIs it Wednesday already?â I asked trying to change the subject. âStop stalling.â Mrs. Jackson demanded. âI am not stalling; I never stalled in my 13 years of living.â I lied. âWell, either way, youâre written up. Take your seat with your group.â I sighed in defeat.
She had the desks neatly grouped up. The groups were in groups of 6, of course an even number. I took my seat next to Nikki and Danny Youngblood. âDid you and Derik have yet another smooch fest?â Destinee Smith, my caramel colored friend, asked. Destinee has great features. She has puppy dog brown eyes, very smooth black hair, and her skin shinned in the classroom lights. She has slender, long fingers, and she was skinny.
âPfft, no.â I said. âOh shit, someoneâs pissed.â Danny said, putting his hand on my shoulder. âWhat did the ass do this time?â
I looked at him. Danny had the most beautiful pale blue eyes, and his hair was a dark brown. He needed a hair cut desperately, but it was cute how it hung in his face. His skin was the color of a marshmallow, and his lips were a pale pink. I giggled.
Danny gave me a look. âYou seem very happy for a pissed off person.â He commented. âAre you coming down with something?â I shook my head and my hair fell out of place. âYup, she is. Itâs the case of the love bug; very contagious around Valentineâs Day.â Destinee said. âItâs a good thing sheâs taken then.â Nikki chimed in. âNo Iâm not.â I said, looking away from Danny. They all gave me looks.
âThe reason I was late for class is Derik. I saw him and Danielle sucking face. I broke up with him.â I explained. âWhere am I when this drama happens?â Danny sulked. âI brought popcorn.â Nikki playfully pushed him. âWho cares about your corn.â She said, and looked back at me. âYou alright?â I shook my head. âI dunno. I had no idea Danielle was such aâ¦â I stopped, trying to think of the word.
âSlut?â Nikki asked
âHoe?â Destinee suggested.
âSperm dumpster?â Danny guessed.
Well all turned to look at him. âWhereâd that come from?â I asked. âMy mind.â Danny said, his voice filled with pride. âWell I donât wana be anywhere near your mind.â I mumbled. Danny smiled. âThatâs what they all say.â He said. âWho could blame them?â Antony Harold joked. Danny punched him playfully.
Antony has blonde skater-like hair. He has green eyes, and very attractive looking. He has tan skin, and a build body. He flirts with everybody. Including me.
âAntony, itâs about time you spoke up.â I said. âI thought you lost your voice.â Antony turned to me, and winked. âYou lost your voice last night, baby.â He joked. I faked a gag. âOnly because you drugged me.â I joked back. âYou guys are perverted.â Destinee said, laughing. âDamn right.â Antony said, smiling. I laughed to, almost forgetting about the scene that happened this morning.
I don't know about this chapter. It's way to short I know. Can you help me? I mean. Ugh I don't know. She just broke up with her boyfriend, and is she suposed to be happy or sad? I'm guessing happy because he cheated on her...but wouldnt she be pissed for being betrayed? I have no clue, because I'm clueless about relationships. D:



Answer
maybe you should explain like this:
"I felt a mix emotion. Of course I was pissed I was betrayed, but I couldn't feel a bit relieved that I was done with the cheater."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm having a halloween party, how can I make it a good one?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment