Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Who has the hotter hair color blondes or brunettes??

Q. Just wondering...btw I don't want too hear about 'em redheads or black haired...they are very pretty, sure but I want to know about the blondes and the brunettes.


Answer
I've had both hair colors and here is what i've learned:

Blondes get more attention, but it's harder to maintain blonde haircolor with the roots and whatnot. It also dries out your hair. I got away with being ditzy with blonde hair, though. People kind of have pre-established assumptions about blondes.

Brunettes are considered sexier and I felt like my hair was in MUCH better condition. The only thing was I got "sad" with darkness surrounding my face. That may just be me. Going brunette was a fun change, except when I kept being ditzy, people rolled their eyes more.

-question about hair colour?




Ariana


my cousin sophie is dyed brunette, but her natual hair colour gingerish auburn, can she still tan?


Answer
Technically, hair color shouldn't affect the pigmentation of the skin and prevent sun tanning. If she has red hair by nature, then she may have skin more sensitive than others. I know a couple of red heads who beat me in the tanning department and I am from Portugal. I'm sure if she uses the right type of coverage in the sunblock department she should be fine. But please refer to the listed website below for further information based on skin pigment.

If you're referring to her hair color however... it will lighten with sunlight, your best bet is to either wear a hat, or perhaps put in a leave in conditioner when dedicating a day to the sun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who has the hotter hair color blondes or brunettes??
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment