Thursday, May 22, 2014

Make up tips. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and light skin.?




Bunny


what colors do you think would be best on me.
Blush?
eyeshadow?
lipstick?
eyeliner?
lipliner?
any help would be appreciated.



Answer
I have the exact same features as you.
This is what I wear:
Blush - L' Oreal True Match in innocent flush (it's a coral colour)
Eyeshadow - Any browns, green, bronze, plum, or champagne colours will make your eyes pop
Lipstick - Mocha brown, nude, rosy pink, or toffee coloured lipsticks will go wonderfully
Eyeliner - Brown, plum, green, or gold always look good. Black is also equally good, just as long as you wear it thin, and only on the top eyelid unless you're going out at night.
Lipliner - Hmm, I don't wear any lip liner. But I guess that's just me. I would suggest a rosy pink colour for the days that you want to go natural. (:
Tip: In case you're wondering, the shade of eyebrows you should wear is 3 shades lighter than the colour of your hair if you're brunette. If you're blonde, it's 3 shades darker.
Although I have light skin, it may not be as light as yours. My mom is very pale and my dad is dark, so I'm more on the light olive yellow tone.

Hope I helped! (:

I have a fair to medium skin tone, hazel eyes and plum hair... eyeshadow and lipstick colour?




DiamondInT


I recently died my hair plum colour, it really suits my fair to medium and faintly freckled skin tone and hazel eyes. I want to dye my hair again just before school a more reddish colour, but I don't know what eyeshadow colour or lipstick colour to go for, help please :) xxx


Answer
I have the same features...for eyeshadow I find that pinks and purples look good, makes the green in the hazel stand out. Also like gold and bronze eye shadows. I use 3 shades in the same color and put the lightest on my brow bone, next darker one below that and darkest lining my lid. for lipstick I go red thats kind of based on brown or more of a burgundy if I'm trying to be dramatic but really I just go with lip gloss. Hope that helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Make up tips. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and light skin.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment