Friday, May 23, 2014

Hair color ideas?




johm


Currently dyed dark brown hair, green eyes and tan skin. I want light hair and am going tomorrow. Any ideas or pics?
I want my base color around light brown bc thats my natural color



Answer
dont go too light because you gettting out of summer, usually you go darker in fall and winter and light in summer
so dont go like blond or anything
i think a carmel or honey color would be nice
i have dark brown hair an green eyes
im always changing colors
i like the natural look its so much nicer and doesnt look cheap like the whole chunky blond highlights an stuff but esp if ur going back to schoo a neat honey/carmel color would be so nice!!
on the website try like something like the iced macchiato or the cafe con leche

Home hair colours? Good idea or bad idea?




Laura Y


Hey all!

I have been faithfully attending my local hairdresser for the past 4 years. I have gradually gone darker and darker with my colours and now she colours my hair black. I love it black but it fades back to brown so quickly.

I was always told that home hair colours are really bad for your hair but how true is this? Would it be really bad for me to use a semi-permanent black colour in my hair now? (this credit crunch has me totally broke!)

Thanks you guys! :)



Answer
i think that home hair color can sometimes mess up but if ur brave enough to try it then go on and do it. i have a friend and her mom has colored her hair 4 like 8 or 9 years and it's always worked ands she also has dark hair. it could work because you have dark hair and ur just goin darker so u should be fine just make sure you follow all the directions. i know that always goin 2 the salon to get it colored can make u broke and home hair color is way cheaper. Good Luck!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment