Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Will red hair go good with caramel skin?




- Jayee Ba


I am thinking about dying it red but not like dark red, i have dark brown eyes .
I am thinking about highlights too, but i do not know what color to have ?
Any ideas , suggestions ?
Actually i am black and white , as you can see in my pictures .
I went reddish brown before but i want it brighter .
i am getting my hair relaxed before because its super curly .

I have a badd a___ attitude , and i dont anyone boss me around , ime really .... headstrong (:
So , fire red will match my attitude .



Answer
If you have caramel skin, then you must be latina, Im guessing. Red is ok. But it wont contrats with your skin color.

Hair color for a latina girl?

Q. Okay so I have brown hair and I want to dye it black. I have medium long hair, and my skin is a light brown and I have dark brown eyes. I want to know what color of black hair would look best on a Latina with my preferences. Blue black,dark brown black,raven black, jet black..Etc. What do you think?


Answer
i would say get it done professionally. they do it better then boxed hair dye it has more um "depth" to it because its not just a plain dull shade throughtout the whole head. not blue black that isnt cute on most ppl.....either dark brown or raven black




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will red hair go good with caramel skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment