Friday, March 21, 2014

Whats the best hair color to match hazel eyes?




Lisa Chris


This is me right now:
http://i30.tinypic.com/ei9mxy.jpg

I have very pale skin and hazel green eyes. I'm looking to grow my hair out to below shoulder length.(http://i29.tinypic.com/2itohe0.jpg)

Remember, I'm wanting to make my eye color(s) stand out. What color and style of hair would be good for me?
(Please give me some pictures)



Answer
Your features and colors seem to be really suitable for a natural auburn-red I think. You're so lucky! It will also make your eyes stand out. I'd say this haircolor looks really good with long-ish, straigh or maybe a little bit wavy (not much though, not curly... just slighly) hair.With a darker color, like chesnut, you may look washed out.

Julianne Moore's hair color is the most natural and pretty red tone around I think. And it would let your gorgeous eyes pop out!
http://www.thelocalking.com/temp/savg03.jpg

What unnatural hair colors go well with hazel eyes and medium brown hair?




Felquish


Hi. Summer is coming soon and I'll be out of school so there won't be any rules saying that I can't dye my hair.

I have hazel eyes and medium brown hair. I'm pale but I'm not dark either. I don't have an olivey complex like my sister does so obviously I can't dye my hair blonde because I'll look washed out (I think?). My eyes are more towards the greenish side if that helps?

I've died my hair a a golden blonde color to lighten my hair (it turned out to be more red instead which was AWESOME) and I've "highlighted" my bangs teal just this past summer.

What colors would go great with the description I mentioned? I'm not sure if I will dye my entire head or just parts yet...



Answer
I definitely think red is your best bet, red hair looks so good with your color eyes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best hair color to match hazel eyes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment