Monday, March 17, 2014

What is a Good Hair Color Choice for me?




Chrissy K


Hello! I have a sidecut, Meaning part of half of my hair is shaved off, its about a inch long now. And the rest of my hair is about to my breasts. Its not that long, but its not that short. I have currently red hair, like cherry red. My natural is blonde and i've tried dark brown on the bottom, Red, Strawberry blonde (before my sidecut) and blonde with blue and purple. I don't want something TOO crazy that will be hard to get back to blonde from.. like black. I'm not ready for that yet. But I also don't want anything too ordinary. I love my red hair.. but it fades very fast and I don't like having to constantly re-dye my hair. Any ideas? :) If you want to know what a sidecut looks like before you answer the question, you could just type it in, in google. Thanks!
I'm 14 if your wondering...



Answer
Maybe you could do bright red or black on the bottom and blonde on top. I know a couple girls who dyed the front of their hair green/red and had their natural color in the back also. Kinda like this: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cool+hair+colors+for+girls&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1280&bih=584&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=UB4p9EORbfVWjM:&imgrefurl=http://superbweb.blogspot.com/2011/09/cool-and-trendy-hair-color-and-hair.html&docid=ut47DbEothOH6M&imgurl=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjlkChS6-Kok3dJ0RXSYCnTlx5U0jCM4L_hhpt2DiHg-wkthmbWHQb03q48oysNZzirfi8r4AqrCZfHpPlTuDVzZxjTkxTqyzs6WmLK23ClCvugkIe4Inzj48E86xSMS2R-NW7hpIM8-V6X/s1600/282078_10150254919709006_58290884005_7802558_8334719_n.jpg&w=310&h=413&ei=NHHuTpaGLYnc0QG30MSwCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=165&vpy=175&dur=2172&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=121&ty=147&sig=114838199836893852270&page=3&tbnh=102&tbnw=84&start=57&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:57I hope I helped.

Please answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqU2r88RPowU.ZEHWEFsnSXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111218144951AAZNBk7

How can I do my hair for school?




Emma


I am completely clueless how to style my hair for school, or anywhere. What I basically do is just wash, dry, brush, and go. Never put it in a pony tail, nothing. I could really use some ideas on what I can do with it, what different brushes to use, hair products, or just some nice fun looking stuff to do with my hair. I have long wavy dirty blond hair. I've got a side swept bang and have razor cut layers. I have no idea what to do with it! I've been using frutis body busting shampoo and conditioner. Am I using the right stuff? What can I do with my hair? I've also been told that curtain kinds of brushes can do different things with your hair, I don't understand that. Your answers will be well appreciated! Thank you!


Answer
Let your hair grow longer. You have tons more options with longer hair. I can style mine 7 different ways a week, takes 2-10 mins. I've posted 49 in 20 months. Medium wavy or straight long hair, can be done with my hairstyles.

Brushes can help manipulate the hair, & blow dryer, but I've not done that. You can style your hair anyway you want, if they've been set using plastic curlers.

HOW TO STYLE LONG HAIR:
Dress up an easy down day with a bow.
Try the trendy wrap-around braid with bangs.
Make your hair and accessory with a huge topknot.
Scrunch with a texturizing spray for a beach-y look.
Soften up a work blazer with a sweet side part.
Use a round brush for a full-of-body blowout.
Rough up a side pony with a rugged safari hat.
Try a classic French braid, coil to the side.
Embrace fluffy curls - the bigger, the better!
Do Duchess Catherine brown (the new blond).
Disguise grow-out bangs with a single braid.
If you dare: shaved sides are having a moment.
Do a Farrah-style flip, any face shape.
Whip up a Rapunzelesque rope braid.
Days-old hair? Do a double deck pony.
Rock an easy side braid for a weekend look. Add Wafarer-style specs and a red0hot lip. Fierce!


Your hair is envy from us stick straight haired girls! If you know how to care for your hair type, you won't have this problem. Melina Kanakaredes, Keri Russell are examples who has hair like yours and they've got beautiful wavy hair. Google them.
Shampoo. Condition. Towel dry, scrunch with gel like Samy, or hand lotion, blow-dry using a diffuser briefly, tousle the hair, finger comb, shake your head & you're good to go. If you don't have a diffuser, use a blow heat dryer on low for 5 mins. Give it a final rinse with carbonated or sparkling water. Sparkling water reduces frizz because of its low pH level. This is a good treatment if you often let your curls air-dry because it will help to eliminate the frizz caused by humidity.
When you wake up, instead of shampooing again, keep a bottled water filled with water/conditioner and spray on your hair. Scrunch, finger comb and you're good to go! Google Haley Rinehart - American Idol she's got long beautiful curly hair! When my hair was permed in the 80's, my hair looked like hers. Look @ my hair now.

In a pinch lip balm can double as hair wax to add definition and get rid of hairline frizz.

One method to make it look fuller, add body, tame the curls, bouncier, thicker, SEXIER, softer & shinier hair is to set your hair with plastic curlers (not Velcro) after you towel dry, you'll end up with uniform balance of curls. Blow dry briefly while curling them in curlers. Take them out, and finger comb to style. Used by the best hair color models, and the fashion industry, like Victoria Secret Fashion Show Dec. 2009, 2010, & 2011, America's Next Top Models, EXPRESS, Toddlers & Tiaras, Dance Moms, Dancing with the Stars, even used on Oprah's hair . . . . and continued to be used today where salons care about pampering your hair. When you see hair on TV a hair color commercial, they're not done by curling or straightening tools. Hair that shines like that and feels like hair, not hay, has to be done by the best hair tools available w/out damaging to the hair. When you take the curlers out, finger comb to style or lightly brush. Tousle the hair up. or shake your hair. You can use large, medium or small curlers, that depends on the length of your hair. Think of JLo's hair, she was voted as the Sexiest Woman by People magazine and Glamour's Woman of the Year 2011.

Google: Imogen Thomas wears rollers in her hair to take out the trash




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a Good Hair Color Choice for me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment