Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hair Color? Blonde or Brunette?




hannah


Blonde....
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa296/barbie007girl/PDRM0018.jpg

Brunette:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa296/barbie007girl/SDC10915.jpg


Btw my hair is straight in both pictures but i'm not going to wear it like that anymore... my hair is naturally curly

OH! and i'm not looking for compliments... i just wanna know which hair color i should pick
I Have Brunette Right Now But I Kinda Wanna Go back To Blonde Since it's Almost Summer =]
Actually The First Picture Is Just A LOT of Highlights

I'd Probably Do That Instead Of Dying it



Answer
Yeah. Who says blonde is for summer though? lol
I like you as a brunnette (: You're really pretty. Maybe If you want lighter hair for summer put highlights in it instead of dying it?

Brunette hair with blonde highlights?




Brea


I just colored my hair a light brown, but it wasn't on purpose..im getting my hair fixed professionally at the hair salon. I use to be a dirty blonde so please help me out with what i should ask for to lighten up my hair - pictures are even so helpful!


Answer
Ask for alot of highlights, everywhere, that is 3 shades lighter than the color you died your hair. It wont be drastically blonde again, but it will lighten it up and look good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Color? Blonde or Brunette?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment