Wednesday, March 19, 2014

what hair color is in style right now?




buttlerfly


I have curly hair, and right now is dyed light brown. I wanted to get highlighs, kind of like Jessica Alba's, but I don't know if that stuff is in style anymore. Are solid colors more in style? I don't want to look guetto. Do you have any advice for dyeing curly hair?


Answer
hair color doesn't really go in and out of style that drastically, if it looks good on you, it's in style. Dying curly hair is teh same is dying straight hair, the texture of your hair really makes no difference to the dye.

looking for a good hair style with color?




lacramento


I want to change my hair style. I finally got a good straightening iron, since my hair is curly. I want to get an emo,goth,or punk hair cut, and btw, I'm no poser. I'm already into these kind of ideas with my curls, but now I want to make it official with my hair. So where can I find good hairstyles? also, what do I tell the stylist? do I show em a pic or what? also, I wanna get some bleached spots so I can put semi-permanent colors in those spots. Where should these spots be? and when I say spots i don't mean circles. I mean any shape anywhere. thank you for your help


Answer
photobucket
has like everything

go here
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/hairfiles6/?action=view&current=hairfiles.gif

pick your color[s] and
find some amazing hair :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what hair color is in style right now?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment