Thursday, March 20, 2014

Home hair coloring ?




kinke


I can't afford to get my hair professionally colored so I have been using the drug store boxed kind for many years, and have become good at it, my hair never turns weird colors like some people experience.. anyway more recently my hair hasn't been able to hold the color for too long... maybe 2 weeks before the color pours out almost completely while taking a shower... does anyone know what the problem is?
hair is color damaged?



Answer
Possibly color damage, as to where your hair shaft is unable to hold the color. What I would try is a protein filler. They are available at Sally's, and the store clerk will help you find it. It is a bottle, about $5. What it does is fill in your hair shaft so it is properly prepared for coloring. It works like this.....
get hair damp and towel dry. Apply filler to hair and wait 20 mins. Then you apply your color DIRECTLY to your hair (do not rinse filler out). I know the box says apply to dry hair only, but I have been doing this for 10 years and it works awesome.
Good luck!

Hair coloring question?




Tinley


ok I color hair all the time but I never really bleach peoples hair and my cousin asked me to put some blue in her bangs so of course I said yes. but the thing is, is her hair is a dark brown and its never been colored before. what volume of bleach should i use?


Answer
Hiii =)
I went to beauty school for a while so here is my answer...
NEVER use 40 developer on hair with a hair bleacher, it will dry and fry the hair. It may not dry and fry the hair the first 3 times, but wait and see.

Anyways... You can use a 20 developer, its lifts the color and sets the bleach, which is way way way more soft and gentle on the hair. Always check the hair every 5 minutes, to make sure the hair isn't OVER PROCESSING.
If you see an uneven color like, some spots of are more bleached than other, use a toner on the section you have bleached and it will even it out. After that, just wait 5-10 mins, wash and towell dry.
Promptly apply the blue hair color, and wait for the time instructed in the box or container =)

Ive done this and it has worked wonders for me and my clients =)
Good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Home hair coloring ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment