Monday, March 17, 2014

Changed hair color need suggestions?




passion fo


Today I drastically changed my hair color from blonde to dark brunette . I need some suggestions on what colors I should use for eye shadows, eyeliner , blush and lip stick ( I'm more of a lip gloss girl ) . I have brown eyes and have medium skin tone . Any suggestions would be appreciated :) Thanks !
Thanks for the suggestions :) I did some research and y'all were dead on . Princess I ended up looking up Benefits Dallas and the reviews were amazing and ordered on line .



Answer
I have that same hair/skin/eyes coloring. For blush I recommend Dallas by Benefit -- it's a combo blush/bronzer and I LOVE it. For eye make up think neutral -- blacks, browns, grays, etc. Hints of purples and blues and gold sparkly tones are also fun. I don't wear lipstick so I can't help you there...Go to a make-up counter at a good department store like Nordstrom and they can help you find the best makeup for your new hair color...

how can i get my hair color to look like this?




kit-kat q


I have black asian hair.
I want to dye it to a dark auburn color like this:
http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/mcx-bryce-dallas-howard-dark-red-de-45769723.jpg
Is it possible to do without having to bleach my hair? what dyes would you recommend(any good natural brands?)
is there any way to achieve this look using things like tea,lemon juice,honey, coffee, etc?



Answer
Thats my hair color!!! hahaaa! you jelouse? beoutch? xD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Changed hair color need suggestions?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment