Friday, March 21, 2014

some cute hair styles?




meggy


My hair is brown and mid-back. I was just wondering some cute hair styles? Other then clipping bangs back, parted to side straight down, messy bun, etc. Thanks :) Oh and hair products that wont make my hair greasy!


Answer
I understand alot of people are wearing there hair the same style and everyone is looking like prep clones! But a good thing to do with your hair is after it is washed brush it to whatever you want your hair parted. Scrunch your hair a few times until you get soft curls. Use any product that will keep the shape of the curl, DO NOT use gel, or you will get a crunchy greasy looking affect. If you use Dove Volumizing Spary Mousse it will dry into natural looking waves which is super cute. This will benefit because you are not blow drying your hair, flat iron or curling. From that look you can wear your gorgeous curls up or down. Adding accessories like headbands or light scarves. You can turn a pony tail to looking volumous and cute but by taking your hair at the top back of your head brush up and then twist and push up a but (or whatever height you want) and place a bobby pin on each side to hold it up, a light spray of hairspray will keep it up all day. Then add a high pony tail..super cute.

Hair Style?




GG


you see i spike my hair up everywhere on the top, the side and back. When i do it it doesnt look good though. the side and back just go down. I use that watery king of gel like the glue kind and glue the white creamish gel. I put it on and push my hair toward an angle going up and it goes back down. my hair is sometimes short and sometimes likean inch long. how do i get my hair spiked up.
i already use got to be glued and it doesnt work it goes back down. it spikes for about 30 seconds and goes down.



Answer
I'm a hair styles and the only way i have been able to get some of my more rebellious clients hair to spike up is with gel and hair spray a comb and blow dryer............make sure you don't over dew it cause gel and spray make flakes if touched or messt with a lot. you don't want to walk around with stuff that looks like dandruff. hair styling is an art but any one can do it with the right stuff and some time .good luck and try it out it will work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: some cute hair styles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment