Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hairstyle ?




Me


What's the best hairstyle for a middleaged man ? With hair !


Answer
The best style I know for a middle-aged man (with hair :0) ... I like that!) is basically a good businessman's cut.... a clean men's haircut with no nonsense... that means no longer pieces on the neck, forehead, or sides! It is 2-3 inches on the top, gradually shorter and tapered on the sides and neck.... you are not a kid anymore, so just looking more mature is very handsome! I'm so glad you still have hair to cut! And whatever you do, don't fall into the old camoflauge hairstyle that "some celebrities" (I won't mention any names here..) use and do that combover with the "flag hairstyle" ... that older men do to cover up balding spots!
I call it the flag hair, cause it blows in the wind like a flag !!!
There's nothing worse than a bad combover on a man, except maybe a middle aged man trying to do some juvenile style like a bowl cut! I have seen a few and it's simply hilarious! One of those was an accidental haircut and I was able to fix it for him when it grew out! Good luck.... go to your favorite salon and get a good stylist to help you... show a few pics you like of a good style and get something that makes you feel good and confident!
There is nothing like being unhappy with your haircut, and the only good part is that you can wear hats and your hair will grow back pretty fast!

Hairstyle suggestions for young balding man?

Q. I'm 28 and hear my hair makes me look 38 due to how it's almost at George from Seinfeld baldness now. Should I buzz it like Jason statham or go to a super short buzz-barely there?


Answer
You may just want to go bald, otherwise people will see your faded hairline.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hairstyle ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment